Guidelines and Templates
To submit a CORNET proposal please download the following proposal templates, fill them out offline and upload them for submission using the CORNET Submission Tool. Do not reuse templates you might have downloaded for previous calls!
Attention: These templates are for your information only! The 31st Call for Proposals is already closed. Please download the latest templates that will be displayed on this site once the 32nd call has opened.
Please also note: The guidelines have changed since the 30th call regarding formal criteria and the Consortium Agreement (see guidelines below)!
The zip file includes the following documents:
- 1. Proposal Application Form
2. Annex Dissemination Plan
3. Annex Work Plan
- 4. Annex List SME User Committee
5. Annex Letter of Intention (LOI) User Committee
6. Annex Declaration of Intention (DOI) Association
7. Annex Declaration of Intention (DOI) RTO
8. Annex Draft Consortium Agreement (draft = adapted to proposal but without signatures) as well as a summary of Important Information for Applicants and the current Guidelines.
To find out about key criteria and aims for CORNET please take a look at the assessment guidelines (pdf) and evaluation form before you write your proposal. The CORNET evaluators will complete this evaluation report (pdf). Please note that the evaluation report is for your information only and not part of your application and therefore must not be submitted by applicants.